CIMA offers a friendly hand to pregnant women and their families. We offer the finest maternity and family planning services utilizing the highest medical standards in America and the facilities of the best woman’s hospital in Atlanta. CIMA loves what it does and is committed to your care during this special time in the life of your family—the time of pregnancy and parenthood regardless of income, insurance, citizenship, ethnic or national origin, or immigration status. CIMA believes and treats its patients with care and respect.
- We are committed to helping young families get a good start in the journey of parenthood—Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies is our Motto.
- We are committed to offering the finest maternity and family planning services in a multicultural setting.
- We are committed to understanding and respecting the uniqueness and cultural differences of each individual.
- We are committed to ensuring that our patients receive hospital care in the finest facilities in the United States.
- We do not believe in health care which discriminates against the poor or those who cannot communicate in English.
- We will not tolerate discrimination based on race, religion, ethnic origin, poverty, sex, or sexual orientation